What is in these terms?
This policy sets out the content standards that apply when you upload content to our site or interact with our site in any other way.
Who we are and how to contact us
www.churchillsl.co.uk is a site operated by Churchill Retirement Living Limited (“We”). Churchill Sales and Lettings is a trading name of Churchill Retirement Living Limited. We are registered in England and Wales under company number 06260373 and our registered office is Churchill House, Parkside, Ringwood, Hampshire, United Kingdom, BH24 3SG.
To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or telephone us on 0800 077 8717.
By using our site, you confirm that you accept the terms of this policy and that you agree to comply with them. If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our site.
We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
The materials made available on the Website are provided “as is”, without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, or non-infringement.
We do not warrant that the materials published on the Website will be free of error, viruses, defamatory/offensive content, or free of any other harmful matter. Nor shall We be responsible for the content of any web images or information linked to this website.
We do not accept responsibility for any errors or omissions contained within this website.
All resources (text, images, pdf files, scripts and so on) contained within this Website are copyright © 2022 Churchill Sales and Lettings or have been licensed to the same. All rights reserved.
We may make changes to the terms of this policy
We may amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time. These terms were most recently updated on 1 July 2022.
You may only use our site for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:-
• In any way that breaches any applicable local, national, international law or regulation;
• In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
• For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
• To bully, insult, intimidate or humiliate any person;
• To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards;
• To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam); or
• To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer codes designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:-
• Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website use;
• Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
• any part of our site;
• any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
• any software used in the provision of our site; or
• any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Breach of this policy
When we consider that a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
• Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site;
• Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any contribution uploaded by you to our site;
• Issue of a warning to you;
• Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
• Further legal action against you; and
• Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary or as required by law.
We exclude our liability for all action we may take in response to breaches of this policy. The actions we may take are not limited to those described above, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Which country’s laws apply to any disputes?
If you are a consumer, please note that the terms of this policy, its subject matter and its formation are governed by English law. You and We both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction to hear any dispute. If you are a business, the terms of this policy, its subject matter and its formation (and any non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by English law. You and We both agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.